On the Line Australia is proud to announce the launch of our ambitious strategic plan for 2023-2028. This plan is a testament to our unwavering commitment to preventing suicide and supporting mental health across Australia. It represents a comprehensive roadmap for our organisation, outlining our vision, purpose, and principles, as well as the strategic focus areas that will guide us in the years to come.
Our vision is for a society free from suicide, psychological distress, and family violence, where everyone can access the support they need to promote good mental health, connection to community, and positive relationships. To achieve this vision, our strategic plan focuses on five core areas:
1. Promote lived experience: We will champion and integrate lived experience into everything that we do and at every level of the organisation.
2. Invest in research, design, and innovation: We will partner with consumer leaders, universities, peak bodies, and like-minded organisations to design services that have the greatest impact, are high-quality, evidence-informed, and best practice.
3. Increase impact by growing service delivery capability: We will reach more people by expanding the scale of our existing services to meet full demand and carefully diversify the range of services we provide, focusing on our service strengths. We will not pursue growth for growth’s sake.
4. Be a strong organisation that enables its people to do their best possible work: On the Line Australia’s success depends on our people. We will set ourselves up for continued success by investing in our key enablers – our people, governance framework, financial model, and digital infrastructure.
5. Work with peers to advocate for reform: We will work with our peers in the health, mental health, suicide prevention, family violence and related sectors to advocate for system reform and investment.
At its core, the strategic plan is not just about On the Line Australia’s growth and development; it is about our commitment to the Australian community. By aligning our organisation with these strategic focus areas, we believe we can make a significant and lasting impact on the lives of those impacted by mental health, suicide, and family violence.
We understand that our vision is bold, but we are resolute in our determination to change and save lives every day. Through this strategic plan, we are confident that On the Line Australia will continue to be a beacon of hope and support for countless Australians in need, now and in the future.
To view the full Strategic Plan booklet click here or for a 1-page overview click here.
The post A new path forward: On the Line Australia’s Strategic Plan 2023-2028 appeared first on On the Line.